[unav_all] Angie Moore departs IGS Network Coordinator Role

Ruth Neilan ruth.neilan at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 10 14:35:10 MST 2008

Author: Ruth Neilan

*apologies for multiple posting*

Dear colleagues,

It is with certain sadness to inform you that Angie Moore is stepping
into a new position here at JPL and departing her role as IGS Network
Coordinator.

Angie joined the IGS Central Bureau in 1998 and has done an excellent
job bringing the diverse IGS network into a coordinated entity,
streamlining and automating many network processes, easing the tasks
of analysis centers, improving network quality metrics reporting and
change point analysis, creating the IGS Site Guidelines, developing
the FAQs at the CBIS, and much, much more. And all of this she
accomplished with an objective, insightful perspective and a most
enjoyable wit!  She will be missed.

Angie will remain a key resource for the IGS and I am certain that
there will be many times in the future where I will seek her valuable
advice. I have had a wonderful time working with her all these years
and wish her the very best in her new endeavors.

Those of you on the IGS Governing Board are aware that I am in the
process of re-organizing the Central Bureau in order to continue the
activities that Angie was responsible for, as well as to broaden
competencies in order to effectively meet the key duties of the
Central Bureau. I will keep you informed of progress in the near future.

A very Happy New Year to each of you, and fond regards to Angie -

Ruth

Ruth E. Neilan
International GNSS Service - Central Bureau
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
tel: 818-354-8330, fax: 818-393-6686
mobile: 626-975-1136 <ruth.neilan at jpl.nasa.gov>
  http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov