[unav_all] AGU - Geodesy reception and UNAVCO Business Meeting

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Wed Nov 5 11:20:12 MST 2008

UNAVCO Community,

As you know, UNAVCO is a member-governed university consortium and the
membership participates in two important elections at the Annual
Business Meeting at AGU - for the Board of Directors that governs
UNAVCO and the Nominating Committee that determines next year's slate
for the board.

Please find attached a copy of the letter that was mailed with a
ballot to the representatives of UNAVCO Member institutions yesterday,
announcing the annual UNAVCO Business Meeting and the slate of board
candidates for the 2009 Board.  If you are affiliated with a Member
Institution and wish to caucus, the name of your representative can be
found at:
http://www.unavco.org/community/membership/member-data.xml

While the representatives of Associate Member institutions do not
vote, all community members are cordially invited to participate in
the business meeting, which follows the Geodesy Reception.  At the
meeting, we will learn the results of the election and review the
advances of UNAVCO over the last year.

I look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!

Best,

Meghan Miller
President, UNAVCO

Member Institutions and their designated Representatives:
http://www.unavco.org/community/membership/member-data.xml

Candidate statements and biographical information:
http://www.unavco.org/community/governance/board_candidates/2009_candidates/2009_candidates.html

Text of the letter to the Representatives:

UNAVCO Business Meeting and Elections