[unav_all] UNAVCO web redesign survey - by November 14

Shelley Olds olds at unavco.org
Tue Nov 11 15:46:06 MST 2008

Dear Colleagues,
Thank you to all who have completed the online survey to provide
feedback on the current UNAVCO web site.

For those of you who have not had a chance to complete this survey and
would like to, click on "UNAVCO Web Redesign Survey" under *What's Hot*
on the UNAVCO home page or use this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=VCRAon5ldAyGQh1Y1PxD9w_3d_3d

We will be closing the survey on November 17, 2008.

The survey should take you less than 10 minutes to complete.  It could
take a little longer if you have quite a bit of narrative feedback -
something that we also welcome. We want your input to ensure that it
best meets community needs and that we are providing you the
information, data, and ease of use that you require.

If you have any questions, please contact the web-team at ls.unavco.org

We appreciate your feedback!
The UNAVCO Web team