[unav_all] Book release announcement : Imaging with Synthetic Aperture Radar (Didier Massonnet, Jean-Claude Souyris)

David A. Phillips phillips at unavco.org
Tue Nov 25 11:16:22 MST 2008

We are pleased to announce the publication of  our new book, entitled
"Imaging with Synthetic Aperture Radar", published by the EPFL Press
(Lausanne Switzerland).  In this book, we take a fresh view of SAR, in
particular by offering a synthetic geometrical approach to the
subject.  The first feedback has been positive, and we thought that
you would also appreciate being informed about its publication.  More
details can be found on the attached PDF flyer for the book.

Didier Massonnet and Jean-Claude Souyris

Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales (CNES), Toulouse, France

JC Souyris