[unav_all] UNAVCO web redesign survey - by November 14

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Thu Sep 25 11:14:04 MDT 2008

Community members,

We are undertaking a redesign of UNAVCO web site.  We want your input
to ensure that it best meets community needs and that we are providing
you the information, data, and ease of use that you require.

We have developed a brief online survey for your critique of the
current UNAVCO web site, which should take you less than 10 minutes to
complete.  It could take a little longer if you have quite a bit of
narrative feedback - something that we also welcome.

Please complete the survey by November 14, 2008.

You can get to the survey by navigating to http://www.unavco.org/
where there is an automated prompt as well as a link on "What's hot".

Or you can directly link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=VCRAon5ldAyGQh1Y1PxD9w_3d_3d
If you choose this method, you will receive another prompt when you
next visit the UNAVCO website, which you can then dismiss by selecting
"Never".

If you have any questions, please contact the web-team at ls.unavco.org

Best,
Meghan Miller