[unav_all] Earth Science greatest hits

Jean-Bernard Minster jbminster at ucsd.edu
Wed Apr 22 09:46:23 MDT 2009

Everyone: A score for Solid Earth!

With some 15,000 votes in, the results of our online poll of ESD's
"greatest hits" are in.  This online feature also provided the
opportunity for the public to comment on these achievements and NASA's
role in Earth science in general. I've included a few of these
comments below.  You can see them all at:

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/earthday/greatest_hits.html <http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/earthday/greatest_hits.html

Happy Earth Day!

Bernard

Jean-Bernard Minster               e-mail:  jbminster at ucsd.edu
Professor of Geophysics          Phone:   (858)534-5650
                                             FAX:     (858) 534-2902
                                             WWW:     http://igpp-sw.ucsd.edu/

Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California