[unav_all] Fwd: SAFOD operations and maintenance

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Mon Dec 14 17:54:25 MST 2009

UNAVCO Community Members,

It has come to my attention that you might be interested in this
posting summarizing some aspects of UNAVCO's management of the SAFOD
sub-awards.  If you have a continuing interest in this topic, please
subscribe to "Safod" at:

This list is moderated to eliminate spam.

Best,

Begin forwarded message: