[unav_all] Next Semiannual UNAVCO member equipment purchase JAN-MAR 2010.

Jim Normandeau normandeau at unavco.org
Thu Dec 31 08:26:00 MST 2009

Dear UNAVCO Community,

This is an announcement that we have an opportunity from January 1st
to  March 31, 2010  to pool orders for volume discounts on GPS equipment.
Orders should be placed directly with the vendors. If you intend to
participate, please notify the
vendors as soon as possible so that the tiered discounts can be
anticipated.

More information on UNAVCO member equipment purchases can be found on
the UNAVCO
web site:
http://facility.unavco.org/project_support/campaign/equipment/purchase/purchase.html.

As this announcement is only being circulated to member representatives,
please inform others in your organization who may want to
participate in this opportunity.

More information on UNAVCO member equipment purchases can be found on the
UNAVCO web site. Please feel free to contact me with any related questions.

Sincerely,

Jim

--
James Normandeau