[unav_all] AGU-CGU Spring Meeting -- G03 "Intraplate Deformation and Earthquakes"

Eric Calais ecalais at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 5 16:36:44 MST 2009

Dear colleague,

We would like to draw your attention to the special session G03
"Intraplate Deformation and Earthquakes: Recent Advances from
Geodetic, Seismological, Paleoseismological, and Geodynamic Modeling
Investigations" that will take place at the joint AGU-CGU spring
assembly in Toronto, Ontario, May 24-27. Our goal for this session is
to foster discussions and debates about seismicity, stress and strain
rates in continental intraplate regions. Please, see:
http://www.agu.org/meetings/ja09/program/scientific_session_search.php?show=detail&sessid=120

We hope that you will consider participating in what promises to be an
exciting session and a very interesting joint AGU-CGU meeting. Note
that the deadline for abstract submission is March 4th at midnight.

Please forward this information to anyone you think might be
interested in this session.

Sincerely,

Eric Calais / Stephane Mazzotti
Purdue Univ. / Geol. Survey Canada