[unav_all] Upcoming UNAVCO Board meeting notice **on behalf of Susan Owen**

Jaime Magliocca magliocca at unavco.org
Wed Jan 28 08:28:56 MST 2009

UNAVCO Community members,

At our last Board meeting, we approved a open meeting policy for our future
Board meetings. Please see the text of the policy below.

Our next Board meeting will be Feb. 10-12, in Washington DC. The draft
agenda for the meeting is at:

http://www.unavco.org/community/announce_meetings/2009/BODAgendaFeb2009.pdf

Thank you,
Susan Owen
Chair, UNAVCO Board of Directors

UNAVCO Board of Directors Open Meeting Policy:

* Open to Public.
All meetings of the board of directors shall be open to the public as
observers either in person or by teleconference.  An agenda and draft
schedule will be posted two weeks in advance.   Invitees of the board as
identified with individual agenda items are full participants for that
agenda item.

During any meeting, the board of directors may choose to enter "executive
session," at which time only the members of the board of directors and any
invited guests will be allowed in the session.

* Providing input on board agenda items.
Members of the science community or public may provide written comment on
posted agenda items, submitted in advance and approximately 500 words or
less.