[unav_all] Discussion forum - Evaluation, Monitoring and Communication of Volcanic and Seismic Hazards in East Africa

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Wed Jun 17 08:14:27 MDT 2009

Hazards Science Community Members,

On behalf of the organizing committee for the upcoming NSF workshop on
East Africa Hazards, I invite your participation in an on-line
discussion forum on the topic of "Evaluation, Monitoring and
Communication of Volcanic and Seismic Hazards  in East Africa."

The goal of the forum is to provide broad input to workshop goals,
including development of a science and sustainability plan for the
study of East Africa Hazards.  The white paper that results from the
workshop will also be reviewed here.

For more detail and to contribute to the forum, please go to:

http://unavco.org/voce/index.php?sid=53b66a0d4dc3d09f81e30ff39e5d7490

Please note that we have made this an open forum.  If there are
problems with this exposure, we will establish a moderated forum.

Organizing Committee:
Cindy Ebinger, University of Rochester
Eric Calais, University of Purdue-USA
Abdelkarim Aoudia, ICTP-Italy
Gezahegn Yirgu, University of Addis Ababa-Ethiopia
Meghan Miller