[unav_all] 2009 Joint Assembly Call for papers - "Recent Progress, Innovations and Applications in Synthetic Aperture Radar"

Jaime Magliocca magliocca at unavco.org
Wed Mar 4 09:31:54 MST 2009

Dear colleagues:

We would like to draw your attention to the special session G03 "Recent
Progress, Innovations and Applications in Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)" of
the 2009 Spring Joint Assembly, "The Meeting of the Americas", in Toronto,
Ontario, May 24-27. In this session, we are interested in submissions
showcasing innovative SAR applications, and in particular those that
illustrate the potential of these applications in a variety of fields and
with cross-disciplinary practices. We hope that you will consider submitting
either an oral or poster abstract at

http://www.agu.org/meetings/ja09/program/abstract_submissions.php.

Please note that the deadline for abstract submission is March 4th, 2009.

The meeting's official web site is:  http://www.jointassembly2009.ca/

Please feel free to forward this information to anyone you think might be
interested in this session.

Sincerely,
Dr. Kristy Tiampo
Dr. Sergey Samsonov