[unav_all] Next Semiannual UNAVCO community equipment purchase June-August 2009.

Jim Normandeau normandeau at unavco.org
Fri May 22 15:26:42 MDT 2009

This is an announcement that we have an opportunity from June 1st  to
August 31, 2009  to
combine orders for volume discounts on GPS equipment. Orders should be
placed directly
with the vendors. If you intend to participate, please notify the
vendors as soon as possible
so that the tiered discounts can be anticipated.

More information on UNAVCO member equipment purchases can be found on
the UNAVCO
web site:
http://facility.unavco.org/project_support/campaign/equipment/purchase/purchase.html
.

As this announcement is only being circulated to member representatives,
please inform others
in your organization who may want to participate in this opportunity.

More information on UNAVCO member equipment purchases can be found on the
UNAVCO web site.

Please feel free to contact me with any related questions.

Sincerely,

Jim

--
James Normandeau