[unav_all] FW: GIPSY User Group Meeting/Class, Sunday December 13, 2009

Owen, Susan E (335N) susan.e.owen at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 3 10:34:19 MST 2009

FYI:
------ Forwarded Message
From: <Shailen.Desai at jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 20:56:31 -0800
To: Susan Owen <Susan.E.Owen at jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: GIPSY User Group Meeting/Class, Sunday December 13, 2009

Dear GIPSY Users,

We will have a GIPSY User Group Meeting/Class:
Date:     Sunday, December 13, 2009
Time:     2:00 pm to 6:00 pm (or ending earlier as needed)
Location: San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel
          55 Fourth Street
          San Francisco, California, 94103
          Room: Sierra H

Pre-registration is not required for the class.

The agenda for this meeting is similar to that from last year.

1) Status Report
   a. Reprocessing of JPL's orbit and clock products
   b. GIPSY 5.1 - Features, status and expected release.
   c. Open Discussion/Questions

2) GIPSY Class
   a. Review of static and kinematic point positioning with gd2p.pl
   b. Single receiver ambiguity resolved point positioning using gd2p.pl
      with JPL's orbit and clock products.
   c. Question/Answer Session
   d. Application of ambizap to JPL's new orbit and clock products. (by Geoff Blewitt)

Thank you to those that suggested discussion topics. We will attempt
to incorporate those suggestions where possible.

Regards,

Shailen Desai
Orbiter and Radio Metric Systems Group, JPL.

------ End of Forwarded Message