[unav_all] Reminder - Special Topics Sessions - topics sought

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Mon Nov 9 08:02:10 MST 2009

UNAVCO Community,

If you have been meaning to send your thoughts on the more informal
Special Topics Sessions (formerly Special Interest Groups) for the
UNAVCO 2010 Science Workshop, now would be a very good time to do
that.  We had asked for them by last Friday.  We expect to move
forward in the next few days.

Please see full text below.  We'd like to hear what you'd like
discussed.

Best,

meghan at unavco.org

Save the date:	March 9 - 11, 2010