[unav_all] Next Semiannual UNAVCO member equipment purchase JAN-MAR 2011

Jim Normandeau normandeau at unavco.org
Mon Dec 27 13:27:07 MST 2010

Dear UNAVCO Community,

This is an announcement that we have an opportunity from January 1  to
March 31, 2011  to pool orders for volume discounts on GPS equipment.
Orders should be placed directly with the vendors. If you intend to
participate, please notify the
vendors as soon as possible so that the tiered discounts can be
anticipated.

More information on UNAVCO member equipment purchases can be found on
the UNAVCO
web site:
http://facility.unavco.org/kb/questions/540/GNSS+Equipment+Purchase+Information

As this announcement is only being circulated to member representatives,
please inform others in your organization who may want to
participate in this opportunity.

Please feel free to contact me with any related questions.

Sincerely,

Jim

--
James Normandeau