[unav_all] Planned PBO systems maintenance

Adrian Borsa borsa at unavco.org
Fri Jan 8 10:52:28 MST 2010

To the UNAVCO Community,

On Monday, January 11, the Plate Boundary Observatory will initiate
planned maintenance of its computer systems that will temporarily
impact users of the PBO website and data products.  The PBO website
will be offline or minimally functional for about 1 hour Monday
morning.  In addition, PBO dataflow will be halted for up to 24 hours
beginning Sunday night, with a corresponding lag in the availability
of PBO data files from this period.  We do not anticipate that this
maintenance will impact realtime GPS data streaming.

We will work to bring back all PBO services as quickly as possible.
Thank you in advance for your patience.

Adrian Borsa
Data Products Manager
Plate Boundary Observatory, UNAVCO