[unav_all] PBO Real Time GPS System Upgrade

Adrian Borsa borsa at unavco.org
Tue Jan 12 10:30:35 MST 2010

The Plate Boundary Observatory at UNAVCO will be upgrading its Real
Time GPS system on January 29th, 2010.  Most things will not change
for our users with this upgrade, however we will be implementing
username/password authentication on our NTrip Caster.

If you are currently accessing PBO's real time GPS streams or would
like to access these streams in the future, we will need the following
information from you via an email to rtgps at unavco.org:

Full Name
Organization
Email
Business Address
Phone Number
Proposed Username

Once your access is set up you will receive an email with your NTrip
username and password, to be used for NTrip access as of January 29.

Feel free to share this email with colleagues.  Organizations are
encouraged to use a single username and password among multiple
internal users, to whatever extent possible.

Best Regards,

Jason Gerdes
Adrian Borsa

Jason Gerdes