[unav_all] Science Highlights reminder - by Thursday if possible

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Tue Jan 19 13:19:07 MST 2010

Thanks for those of you who have responded......   This is the
promised reminder for others.

These are always useful, and particularly so if you can respond by
January 21st.

Best,

Meghan

Colleagues,

(1) At this time of year we typically collect your science highlights
for the preceding year.  I would like to be able to present your most
current UNAVCO-enabled accomplishments in a variety of settings over
the next months, including at NSF later this month.  I will ensure
attribution in my presentations as you provide it to me.

So please forward any results - published, pre-prints, 1-pagers,
powerpoint or keynote slides, AGU figures with text - that you are
willing to have featured at NSF or in public presentations.  If your
submission is for NSF only, please note that and I will not use it in
other venues.

And unless you provide a published reference for me to cite, I will
delete any of your work that you authorize me to show from posted
conference collections of presentations.

These are most useful to me if received by January 21st.

Thanks!

(2) Please note that registration page for the following workshops
continues to be available:

2010 UNAVCO Science Workshop
Teaching Geodesy in the 21st Century – an ‘On the Cutting Edge’ Follow-
on Workshop

Both are linked from the Science Workshop 2010 Homepage:  http://www.unavco.org/community/announce_meetings/2010/sciworkshop10/sciworkshop10.html

Best regards,

meghan at unavco.org