[unav_all] UNAVCO reception at Meeting of the Americas - Tuesday August 10, 7:00 p.m.

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Wed Jul 14 18:08:26 MDT 2010

Colleagues who are attending the Meeting of the Americas,

After consultation with the Associate Member Representatives about the benefits of associate membership, UNAVCO aspires to strengthen our connection with the geodesy global community.  Towards that end, we will be hosting a reception Monday night at the Meeting of the Americas next month.    The reception will be held at the meeting venue, near the main pool.  Please join us for drinks and hors d'oeuvres on Tuesday in Foz do Iguaçu!

 Francisco Bezerra (University Rio Grande do Norte) will join UNAVCO staff members Adrian Borsa and Karl Feaux in hosting.  We would be grateful for other associate members to join us in welcoming all.