[unav_all] Subduction sessions at AGU 2010 Fall Meeting

Laura Wallace L.Wallace at gns.cri.nz
Tue Jul 27 15:13:11 MDT 2010

Dear colleagues-

I want to draw your attention to a group of five subduction
megathrust-related sessions at Fall AGU that might be of interest. Please
consider submitting an abstract to one of these, if this is in your field
of interest. See below for a message from Aron Meltzner summarizing the
five sessions that are being offered this year.

thanks,

Laura Wallace

Begin forwarded message: