[unav_all] Next Semiannual UNAVCO member equipment purchase JUNE-AUGUST 2010.

Jaime Magliocca magliocca at unavco.org
Wed Jun 2 13:06:57 MDT 2010

Dear UNAVCO Community,

This is an announcement that we have an opportunity from June 1st to August
31, 2010  to pool orders for volume discounts on GPS equipment.
Orders should be placed directly with the vendors. If you intend to
participate, please notify the vendors as soon as possible so that the
tiered discounts can be anticipated.

More information on UNAVCO member equipment purchases can be found on the
UNAVCO web site:
http://facility.unavco.org/project_support/campaign/equipment/purchase/purch
ase.html

Please inform others in your organization who may want to participate in
this opportunity.

Please feel free to contact me with any related questions.

Sincerely,

Jim

--
James Normandeau