[unav_all] 2010 ION GNSS meeting - call for abstracts, deadline 12 Mar

Andria Bilich Andria.Bilich at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 10 16:50:23 MST 2010

Colleagues,

Co-chairs Robert Weber and I encourage you to submit an abstract to
the Surveying and Geodesy session of the 2010 ION GNSS meeting:
http://www.ion.org/meetings/gnss2010cfa.cfm   Held in Portland, OR over
2010 September 21-24 by the Institute of Navigation (ION), this meeting
is an excellent venue for learning about GNSS technology advances and
the forefront of GNSS research in many diverse fields.   We encourage
you to share your research with the ION community as part of the
"Surveying and Geodesy" session.  The session description is below.

Abstracts are due this Friday, March 12.  Please see
http://www.ion.org/meetings/gnss2010cfa.cfm for additional information.

Surveying and Geodesy
High accuracy applications of GNSS. Advances and performance benefits
due to multi-system (GPS,GLONASS and upcoming GALILEO) use for
applications in surveying and geodesy. Monitoring and maintenance of
terrestrial reference frames. Link between ITRS and national datums.
Advances in instrumentation and observation techniques. Geotechnical
monitoring, e.g. crustal deformation, landslides, coastal processes,
etc. Sensor fusion for precise vehicle positioning and machine guidance.
Co-chairs:
Dr. Robert Weber, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
Dr. Andria Bilich, National Geodetic Survey (NGS)

Andria Bilich
Geosciences Research Division
National Geodetic Survey / NOS / NOAA
(e) Andria.Bilich at noaa.gov