[unav_all] UNAVCO at GSA and New E&O Director on board

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Wed Oct 20 21:24:43 MDT 2010

Colleagues,

If you are coming to GSA in Denver October 31 to November 3, please stop by the UNAVCO booth and say hello.

You can:
check in on our schedule for a TLS (terrestrial lidar scanner) demonstration,
join us for a keg on Monday afternoon - around 3....
meet Dave Carlson and welcome him to UNAVCO - he has now begun as UNAVCO's Director for Education and Outreach,
tell us about your needs for field engineering support or data services and products,
learn about short courses for data analysis (InSAR, strain meter data, GAMIT) or workshops for curriculum development, and
meet a RESESS intern and brainstorm about broader impacts or funding a RESESS student for your next proposal.....

Please read up on Dave Carlson below.....   He brings a wealth of experience across the geosciences to UNAVCO.

See you in Denver!

meghan at unavco.org

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment.html