Fwd: [unav_all] New data policy - effective 2011

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Fri Sep 10 13:03:27 MDT 2010

Colleagues,

Please remember that the new data policy for GPS/GNSS becomes effective for data collected from 1/1/11 forward.  This delay in implementing the policy was to ensure that investigators had sufficient time to discuss the needs of individual projects with their sponsors.

This is just a reminder of the upcoming transition.

Best,

Meghan

Begin forwarded message: