[unav_all] FW: UNAVCO Board nominations due by next week

Jaime Magliocca magliocca at unavco.org
Tue Aug 16 15:10:43 MDT 2011

Dear UNAVCO community,

This is a reminder that we are soliciting nominations for candidates for the
UNAVCO board.  We would like to have the slate finalized by next week.
There are two member institution representative openings and one
member-at-large opening.   We particularly seek nominations of those whose
disciplinary focus reflects the broadening scope of UNAVCO activities.