[unav_all] Science Highlights for 2010 - reminder

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Thu Jan 6 10:02:17 MST 2011

Reminder......   Thanks!

UNAVCO Community Scientists,

Please send your papers, abstracts, figures, and powerpoint/keynote presentations for UNAVCO-related science contributions that we may not yet have.  These are of particular value if you can get them to me by January 8, as I will rely on what you send to present your successes to a review panel the following week.

You can drop them at:
ftp://brick.unavco.org/in/meghan/

(Please no spaces in the file name for ftp)

or send attachments.....

Best,

meghan at unavco.org

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment.html