[unav_all] 1 minute survey of your interest in a GIPSY short course

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Wed Jan 19 17:01:29 MST 2011

UNAVCO Community,

Many of you have expressed interest over the years in taking a GIPSY short course for GPS data analysis, should one be offered again.  We are trying to assess the demand for such a course, as well as your goals.

For information on GIPSY and its capabilities, visit:
https://gipsy-oasis.jpl.nasa.gov/
GIPSY-OASIS, or GIPSY, is the GNSS-Inferred Positioning System and Orbit Analysis Simulation Software package. GIPSY is developed by the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), and maintained by the Orbiter and Radio Metric Systems (ORMS) group.

UNAVCO short courses are typically 2-3 days long and offered at the UNAVCO offices in Boulder, Colorado on a self-support basis. Scholarships are available for students, postdocs and early career researchers to defray a portion of the travel costs.

If you have interest in taking a GIPSY short course this summer or in a future year, please fill out this survey so that we can plan accordingly:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/unavco-gipsy-interest

The 5-question survey can be completed in 1 minute, unless you wish to make substantive comments.

Regards,

meghan at unavco.org

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment.html