[unav_all] Next Semiannual UNAVCO community equipment purchase July-September 2011

Jim Normandeau normandeau at unavco.org
Mon Jun 13 14:20:27 MDT 2011

All;

This is an announcement that we have an opportunity from July 1st-
September 30th 2011 to
combine orders for volume discounts on GPS equipment. Orders should be
placed directly with the vendors. If you intend to participate, please
notify the vendors as soon as possible
so that the tiered discounts can be anticipated.
More information on UNAVCO member equipment purchases can be found on
the UNAVCO web site:
http://facility.unavco.org/kb/questions/540/GNSS+Equipment+Purchase+Information

As this announcement is only being circulated to member representatives,
please inform others
in your organization who may want to participate in this opportunity.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Sincerely,

Jim

--
James Normandeau