[unav_all] Re: Next Semiannual UNAVCO community equipment purchase July-September 2011

Jim Normandeau normandeau at unavco.org
Wed Jun 22 07:40:46 MDT 2011

Since my original announcement we have added a new GNSS receiver vendor,
Septentrio.
Please refer to the website:
http://facility.unavco.org/kb/questions/540/GNSS+Equipment+Purchase+Information
for more information.

Also, when receiving quotes from the various vendors please take note
and compare the warranties that they offer.

Regards,

Jim

--
James Normandeau