[unav_all] change of address

Dixon, Timothy H. thd at usf.edu
Fri Mar 18 20:21:19 MDT 2011

To the UNAVCO community:  please note change of address and new contact info.  I have followed my better half, Jackie, who is the new Dean of USF's College of Marine Science. It was difficult to leave Miami after such a long time, but I intend to continue my collaborations with many friends and colleagues there.    I will continue to check my old (Miami) email for the next few months.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to editorialize a bit.  It's been a difficult year for the geodetic community, with cancellation of DESDynI, budget cuts, and closing or downsizing of many earth science departments.   But recent events in Japan are a timely reminder that earth science has a critical role to play in society.  We'll just have to work harder at getting that message out, and UNAVCO remains a great vehicle to help us to do that.

Tim
_________
Tim Dixon
University of South Florida