[unav_all] EGU - UNAVCO Reception - Monday April 23

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Thu Apr 12 17:48:03 MDT 2012

Colleagues attending EGU,

When I queried Associate Members about the benefits of membership, one recurring theme was the value of belonging to a global community of geodesists, despite our geographic dispersion.  While we often must settle for being a virtual community, EGU provides an opportunity to interact directly.

UNAVCO aspires to strengthen our connections as a global geodesy community.  Please join us for drinks and hors d'oeuvres at a UNAVCO reception that aims to strengthen this community, Monday evening at EGU.    The reception will be held at the meeting venue.  Please join us on Monday in Vienna!

While we are honoring scientists from Associate Member institutions, all are welcome.

UNAVCO Associate Members Reception

Austria City Center
Crystal Lounge
Monday, April 23
5:30pm - 7:30pm

Dave Mencin, Chuck Meertens, Fran Boler, and Karl Feaux will represent the UNAVCO facilities.

RSVP if you can - to Jaime Magliocca <magliocca at unavco.org> so that we can anticipate attendance, but please come whether or not you get a chance to reply.

Warm regards,

meghan at unavco.org

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment.html