[unav_all] PBO sites

Kristine Larson kristinem.larson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:06:18 MDT 2012

For our EarthScope water cycle research, we are putting together online
education/outreach materials that will highlight the different kinds
of science enabled by PBO GPS sites.  I anticipate ~15 of these
highlights will be water-cycle related (snow, soil moisture, tide gauges,
vegetation,
aquifer issues, atmospheric water vapor, lake loading etc.) with the
remaining ~15 on more
"traditional" tectonic/earthquake/volcano research.  If you have a
"favorite" PBO GPS site that has an interesting scientific story, please
send
me the site name, any images you have from your research, and what you
think should be highlighted.  All materials you send me will be
acknowledged.

This work is being done in collaboration with UNAVCO E/O.

Kristine

--
Kristine M. Larson
Professor of Aerospace Engineering Sciences

University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0429

phone:  303 492-6583
fax:       303 492-7881