[unav_all] Position Announcement at UNAVCO, Inc. for Engineer I/II

Roseanne Scheske scheske at unavco.org
Fri Dec 7 16:29:07 MST 2012

RE:  Subject:  Job Opportunity at UNAVCO, Inc. for Engineer I/II

Interested in joining a talented and dynamic team in Boulder, CO?

UNAVCO, a non-profit university-governed consortium, facilitates geoscience research and education using geodesy.

We challenge ourselves to transform human understanding of the changing Earth by enabling the integration of innovative technologies, open geodetic observations, and research, from pole to pole.

Visit our website at www.unavco.org for more information about geodesy and our work.  If you are interested in joining our team apply online at www.unavco.org/careers.  No agency or recruiter calls please.