[unav_all] UNAVCO Board and Nominating Committee elections outcome….

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Tue Dec 11 18:29:45 MST 2012

Colleagues,

Please join me in welcoming the UNAVCO Board for 2013, as finalized at the UNAVCO Annual Meeting in San Francisco.

Institutional Members of the Board for 2013:
Rebecca Bendick (new)
Pete La Femina (new)
Rowena Lohman (new)
Bill Holt (continuing term)
Carol Raymond (continuing term)

At-large Member of the Board:
David Sandwell (new)
Rick Anthes  (continuing term)

Nominating committee:
Pam Jansma (new)
Paul Segall (new)
Kristine Larson (continuing term)
Susan Schwartz (continuing term)

Later last week, the new board selected Carol Raymond as Chair for 2013, to ensure coverage of obligations early in January.  Other officers will be selected at the late January meeting.

I am deeply grateful for Bill Holt's leadership as chair for the last two years.  He worked long and hard on the GAGE proposal, and represented you as a consortium at the panel review.  And this was just the tip of the iceberg.  Many thanks.

Best,

meghan at unavco.org

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment.html