[unav_all] Next Semiannual UNAVCO community equipment purchase will be from 01JAN13 - 31MAR13

Jim Normandeau normandeau at unavco.org
Tue Dec 18 09:45:39 MST 2012

All;

This is an announcement that we have an opportunity from January 1st-
March 31st 2013 to combine orders for volume discounts on GPS equipment. Orders should be
placed directly with the vendors. If you intend to participate,_please notify the vendors_  as
soon as possible so that the tiered discounts can be anticipated.

More information on UNAVCO member equipment purchases can be found on
the UNAVCO web site:
http://facility.unavco.org/kb/questions/540/GNSS+Equipment+Purchase+Information

As this announcement is only being circulated to member representatives and unav_all list members
please inform others in your organization who may want to participate in this opportunity.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Sincerely,

Jim

--
James Normandeau