[unav_all] PBO snow depth products

Kristine Larson kristinem.larson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 16:08:25 MST 2012

For the last couple months we have been calculating a beta version of snow
depths
for ~90 PBO sites.  A snapshot of these products is posted every morning at:

http://xenon.colorado.edu/pbo.png

We are happy to provide the time series associated with these products to
interested users.  If you know of non-PBO sites that you believe could work

also work as a snow depth sensor, please feel free to let us know.

This summer we will extend our analysis to PBO sites on the west coast and
Alaska.  We plan to distribute an official snow depth product to public
archives
starting in the fall.

More information about reflections and GPS snow sensing can be found at
http://xenon.colorado.edu/reflections

Kristine Larson
Eric Small
John Braun

--
Kristine M. Larson
Professor of Aerospace Engineering Sciences

University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0429

phone:  303 492-6583
fax:       303 492-7881