[unav_all] Next Semiannual UNAVCO community equipment purchase January-March 2012

Jim Normandeau normandeau at unavco.org
Thu Jan 5 10:15:46 MST 2012

All;

This is an announcement that we have an opportunity from January 1st-
March  30th 2012 to
combine orders for volume discounts on GPS equipment. Orders should be
placed directly with
the vendors. If you intend to participate, please notify the vendors as
soon as possible
so that the tiered discounts can be anticipated.

More information on UNAVCO member equipment purchases can be found on
the UNAVCO web site:
http://facility.unavco.org/kb/questions/540/GNSS+Equipment+Purchase+Information

As this announcement is only being circulated to member representatives,
please inform others
in your organization who may want to participate in this opportunity.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Sincerely,

Jim

--
James Normandeau