[unav_all] Science Highlights for 2011 for NSF - please send!

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Tue Jan 10 08:40:14 MST 2012

UNAVCO Community Scientists,

Please send your papers, abstracts, figures, and powerpoint/keynote presentations for UNAVCO-related science contributions for 2011.

This is the time of year that NSF requests these from us, and the board will be presenting to NSF later this month.   These are of particular value if you can get them to me by January 20, as we will rely on what you send in presenting your successes to NSF program officers the following week.

You can drop them at:
ftp://brick.unavco.org/in/meghan/

or send attachments.....  I have a big allowance....

Best,

meghan at unavco.org

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment.html