[unav_all] Fwd: EarthScope - SAFOD Management Office (SMO)

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Wed Jun 20 17:39:10 MDT 2012

SAFOD and UNAVCO Colleagues,

We are very pleased to see the SAFOD Management transition progress.  I hope that you will bring this to the attention of interested colleagues.  And of course, UNAVCO stands ready to provide any information that we can to help others in planning for proposals that respond to this announcement.

Best,

Meghan

Begin forwarded message: