[unav_all] [PANAF 2012] Call for Abstracts - Deadline 18 June 2012

M. Ersen AKSOY ersenma at gmail.com
Thu May 17 04:17:26 MDT 2012

Apologies for cross-posting...

************************

Dear Colleagues

We invite you to submit abstracts to the PANAF 2012 “Paleoseismology Along the North Anatolian Fault” meeting, which be held in 8-12 October, 2012 at the Istanbul Teknik Üniversitesi, Istanbul Turkey.

The PANAF 2012 meeting intents gathering earth scientists interested on the paleoseismicity and recent earthquake activity of the North Anatolian Fault and other major fault systems. We intent establishing a state of art for paleoseismic investigations along active fault systems, particularly the NAF and promote discussions to shape future projects. Besides, we will be commemorating the 100th year of the large 9 August 1912 Mürefte Earthquake (M 7.4), and present recent studies on the devastating event.

You are cordially invited to visit the PANAF 2012 web site (www.panaf.itu.edu.tr) and to consider submitting articles. Abstract submission is already open and the deadline is 18 June 2012.

We are looking forward to meet you in Istanbul,

Best wishes,

On behalf of the organising committee,

M. Ersen AKSOY,

PANAF 2012:  <http://www.panaf.itu.edu.tr> www.panaf.itu.edu.tr

PS: Please think of forwarding this e-mail to colleagues of yours. The meeting poster can be download <http://www.panaf.itu.edu.tr/Belge.aspx?belgeId=10493> ed from the meeting website if you like to hang it at your institution; we would value your contribution.

************************

M. Ersen AKSOY
Instituto Dom Luiz

Universidade de Lisboa