[unav_all] John Beavan

Nico Fournier n.fournier at gns.cri.nz
Mon Nov 19 14:39:15 MST 2012

Dear colleagues,

It is with utmost sadness that I'm reporting the death of our beloved GNS colleague John Beavan. John passed away peacefully at home yesterday night, surrounding by his family and friends.
John will be reminded as a geodesist "extraordinaire" with an incredibly sharp, thorough and creative mind, and will be thoroughly missed by our community.

All our thoughts are with his family.

Best Regards,

Nico

Nicolas Fournier, PhD, Volcano Geodesist
GNS Science - Te Pu Ao - Wairakei Research Centre
114 Karetoto Rd, State Highway 1, Wairakei, Private Bag 2000, Taupo, 3352, New Zealand
Web: www.gns.cri.nz - www.geonet.org.nz
Email: n.fournier at gns.cri.nz