[unav_all] Seeking community input on UNAVCO short courses and training

Donna Charlevoix donnac at unavco.org
Tue Nov 20 12:12:54 MST 2012

Dear UNAVCO Community:

We are seeking input on your needs for technical training, short courses and professional development related to UNAVCO tools and services. Your input will be critical to focusing resources and scheduling short courses and workshops throughout 2013.

Please share your thoughts and anticipated future training needs through the survey linked below. We are seeking input on short course topics, course content, and delivery mechanisms. We would like to hear from everyone including investigators, faculty, post-docs and graduate students; we thank you in advice for sharing this survey with your colleagues and students. In appreciation of your time, UNAVCO is offering you one of our three new bumper stickers for completing the survey. (click the link to find out how to get your bumper sticker!)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CommNeedsAssess

Sincerely,
Donna Charlevoix

Donna Charlevoix, Ph.D.
Director, Education and Community Engagement
UNAVCO
donnac at unavco.org
www.unavco.org
6350 Nautilus Drive, Boulder, CO 80301