[unav_all] 5 September 2012 Mw 7.6 Nicoya Peninsula earthquake - UNAVCO response

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Thu Sep 6 10:11:08 MDT 2012

UNAVCO Community Members,

On behalf of the science community, UNAVCO is acting on several requests to respond to the Costa Rica earthquake.  Please find UNAVCO’s Event Response policy at: http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/Event-Response.pdf

Event response capability is also linked through this page:
http://www.unavco.org/support/event-response/event-response.html

Please also remember that UNAVCO's Project Support Request form is always an appropriate point of entry if you don't know where else to start.  It is linked from our front page and found directly from:
http://www.unavco.org/support/support.html

Freddy Blume  has been designated UNAVCO's Event Response Coordinator.  His contact information is found at the end of this message.  We try to drive as much communication as possible to the forum so that anyone who enters the conversation can view the history of communications to date:   http://www.unavco.org/voce/viewforum.php?f=56

The USGS event page:
Earthquake:  http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/usc000cfsd#summary

If you have equipment, logistics, or data services needs, information to share, or results to post, please send them to Freddy and he will ensure the flow of information.

Freddy's contact information is:
UNAVCO
6350 Nautilus Drive
Boulder, CO 80301