[unav_all] USAID PEER Call for Research Proposals

Linda Rowan rowan at unavco.org
Thu Sep 20 11:22:38 MDT 2012

Dear UNAVCO Community,
USAID is accepting proposals for competitive research grants for developing country researchers collaborating with U.S. NSF-funded scientists (deadline is December 4, 2012). This is an excellent opportunity for the geodesy community. Please distribute widely and feel free to contact me if you need any help from UNAVCO. We would appreciate being updated on any ideas or submissions.
Thanks very much, Linda

Linda Rowan, External Affairs Director
UNAVCO
6350 Nautilus Drive