[unav_all] UNAVCO plans network upgrades

Fran Boler boler at unavco.org
Fri Jan 25 14:46:57 MST 2013

To the UNAVCO Community-

This notice is to let you know that UNAVCO is planning upgrades to our
networking hardware and software, and that this process will involve
several 2-6 hour outages of data services and web presence occurring
periodically during the next few months.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the existence of
the unav-data e-mail list. We will use this list to disseminate a
schedule of the outages and details of the services affected. Other than
this message we will not use the unav_all e-mail list to disseminate
this information. GPS real time services users will also be notified
using the current e-mail list of subscribers.

If you are interested in keeping apprised of the details of scheduled
outages and other data services related announcements, please subscribe
to the unav-data e-mail list:

(If you have subscribed in the past and your e-mail address has changed
recently, let this be your reminder that you may need to re-subscribe.)

Best regards,
Fran

--
Fran Boler, Ph.D.