[unav_all] Fwd: Invitation to Science-Engineering-Technology Congressional Visits Day

Linda Rowan rowan at unavco.org
Thu Jan 31 15:35:21 MST 2013

Dear UNAVCO Community,
AGU, AGI and GSA team-up every year to offer two opportunities (spring and fall) to visit policymakers in Washington DC. The societies provide training, arrange visits and organize events where you can meet other geoscientists. Members of the UNAVCO community are welcome to consider participation in these events and I can provide some additional guidance or support (but no travel funds). Below is an announcement from AGU for the spring visits. The fall dates have not been determined, but general info about the event and details from past events are available at http://www.agiweb.org/gap/events/geocvd/index.html

Thanks, Linda

Linda Rowan, External Affairs Director
UNAVCO
6350 Nautilus Drive