[unav_all] InSAR postdoc position at Leeds

Tim Wright [SEE] T.J.Wright at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Jun 27 10:04:05 MDT 2013

Dear colleagues,

Andy Hooper and I are currently advertising for an InSAR postdoc to work in the InSAR group at Leeds on a major (£2.8M) research project: 'Looking inside the Continents from Space: Insights into Earthquake Hazard and Crustal Deformation', recently funded by the Natural Environment Research Council (http://comet.nerc.ac.uk/current_research_look_inside.html).

The position is for 5 years beginning 1 October 2013 or as soon as practicable after this date.

For further particulars, go to http://jobs.leeds.ac.uk and search for "InSAR" or click on this direct link: http://bit.ly/139LWcj

Additional positions within the project on atmospheric and orbital modelling will also be advertised shortly at Glasgow and UCL.

I'd be grateful if you could pass this on to anyone who you think might be suitable.

Best wishes,

Tim

---
Tim Wright