[unav_all] FW: [SLR-Mail] No.2168: Opportunity for US Summer Student work at SCF_Lab -- INFN-LNF, Frascati (Rome), Italy

Labrecque, John (HQ-DK000) john.labrecque at nasa.gov
Wed May 1 10:59:55 MDT 2013

Forwarded at the request of John LaBrecque.....   who notes an interesting student opportunity in Frescati, Italy, and that  Simone is a extremely motivated nuclear physicist who now models and tests spacecraft laser retroreflectors.  I'm sure that students would learn a lot from the interactions with Dr. Dell'Agnello.