[unav_all] Cancun Reminder - Thursday reception at Meeting of the Americas

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Sat May 11 10:47:42 MDT 2013

A reminder for Thursday!

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 2013_Cancun _Invite.pdf
Type: application/pdf
Size: 847035 bytes
Desc: not available

One of the benefits of membership with UNAVCO is belonging to a global community of geoscientists and engineers who use geodesy to advance geoscience.  The AGU Meeting of the Americas provides an opportunity for us to meet as an international community. If you are attending the meeting in Cancun, we hope that you will join us for drinks and hors d'oeuvres at a UNAVCO reception that aims to strengthen our connections as a global geodesy community.

This is an open event to celebrate the Associate Membership.   Please feel free to bring colleagues whose institutions may be prospective members as well!

UNAVCO Reception, AGU Meeting of the Americas